SWOT analysis can be the key to discovering more profound aspects of your business strategy. Plus, you can use it in any situation that requires strategic planning, including project management, organizational change, market analysis, and so on.
Infinity’s Company SWOT Analysis template can help you address where you may fall short but also where you reign supreme. It can come in handy whenever you need something that will make you more creative when it comes to business planning so that you can bring up new ideas that provide solutions to any obstacle standing in your way.
Use it to:
- Map out the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to your business,
- Develop strategies that will tackle the weaknesses,
- Keep an eye on potential dangers and do your best to nip these threats in the bud,
- Find ways to keep or even boost your team’s strengths.
Benefits of Using Our SWOT Analysis Template
- Evaluate new business ideas,
- Dive deep into your company’s strengths and opportunities you can pursue, find your weaknesses and discover potential threats,
- Ease the uncertainty,
- Understand the effectiveness of your project strategy or particular departments within your organization in one-two-three,
- Make more informed decisions and better action plans.
How to Use This Template
- Load the Company SWOT Analysis template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Map out your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and categorize them by factor impact (positive/negative) and factor origin (internal/external),
- Analyze your competitors, write down their strengths and weaknesses, and get inspired on what you can do better than them,
- Plan on initiatives in a separate folder and link them to items from other folders, such as opportunities, so that you can come up with a perfect plan for growth.
This Company SWOT Analysis Template Best Works With:
Why is SWOT analysis important?
SWOT analysis is important so you can identify areas of opportunity for your business, areas that could be improved, and the ones that are at risk. By evaluating both internal and external factors that affect your business, you can dive deep into planning for growth, fine-tuning your strategy, and setting your team up for success.
How to make a SWOT analysis?
Identify internal factors that have a positive impact on your business, internal negative factors (weaknesses) you should work on to remain competitive, opportunities or trends you can take advantage of, and finally, external factors (threats) or things your competitors are doing better than you. Once you have all this written down, you can take action and decide on new strategies that will help you head off threats and boost your strengths, and where to invest time and money so that you get the desired results. Best thing of all? You can use a SWOT analysis table for all this!
What are the best SWOT templates out there?
Airtable, Miro, and Infinity have built some of the best SWOT templates out there. Using a SWOT analysis template, also known as the strengths and weaknesses template, is the best way to assess the most important aspects of your business, work on the areas that are holding you back, devise a winning strategy for the future, and ensure that your company is not just doing well but phenomenally.