According to HubSpot, 40% of companies still use spreadsheets to store customer data. On the other hand, those who use some type of sales CRM system, application, or template managed to improve access to customer data by 74% and experience up to 29% increase in sales.
Shortly said—if you want your sales process to run like clockwork, you’ll need a tried-and-tested strategy that lets you keep track of all the important sales aspects. Infinity’s Sales CRM template helps you with all this, plus it makes it easy to prevent leads from slipping out of your funnel.
Use this Sales CRM template to:
- Effectively capture leads,
- Single out the hottest leads,
- Nurture leads to the successful closure of deals,
- Track sales pipelines.
Benefits of Using Our Sales CRM Template
- Manage the entire sales cycle in one place,
- Easily segment leads based on the probability of buying,
- Manage sales rep capacity,
- Track and close more sales quickly and efficiently.
How to Use This Template
- Load the Sales CRM template from our Templates gallery or directly from your workspace,
- Write down all business opportunities into a separate folder and link them to contacts,
- Assign a status (qualified, outreached, negotiation, closed-won, and closed-lost) to every opportunity using the “label” attribute,
- Set priorities for every opportunity (low, medium, high),
- Track the last contacted date and set next outreach dates,
- List all the companies you’d like to work within a separate folder,
- Group companies by industry and size,
- Gather all relevant contacts in the “contacts” folder,
- Add contacts’ names, email addresses, and social profiles.
This Sales CRM Template Best Works With:
What is sales CRM?
Sales CRM is a tool or template that is a database of prospect information. It simplifies sales by making it easy to track interactions, centralize sales operations, and helps you identify and solve bottlenecks in the sales process so sales reps can develop more meaningful relationships with prospects and move them through the pipeline quickly.
How can CRM increase sales?
CRM gives salespeople more time to focus on customers. It helps them prioritize tasks, optimize schedules, build a strong customer base and close more leads.
What is the best sales CRM software?
HubSpot CRM, Pipedrive, and Zoho CRM are among the top-rated sales CRM software. Infinity, too, can be used as a sales CRM software as it comes with a dedicated CRM strategy template.
Why use Infinity’s Sales CRM template?
Instead of digging through mailing and email addresses, business cards, and phone numbers, update contact details and records in Infinity. All the info you may need is stored on a board and accessible at a click. Once you’ve got all leads to one place, assign a score to each lead and identify which leads are most likely to turn into customers. Infinity’s sales CRM can help you identify the top clients that can fuel your company’s growth but also track the performance of individual members of your sales team. Infinity’s sales CRM is a good match for both individual sales reps, growing sales teams, and enterprises that need to track hundreds of customer interactions.