While some of us still prefer to use old-school calendars where we can circle dates with a pencil, more and more people are moving to digital calendars that offer a bit more possibilities to their users.
So, if you’re ready to go digital, then Infinity’s Simple Calendar template is just for you. Whether you’re organizing tasks and need to keep track of the deadlines, working on an editorial calendar, or just need to keep tabs on your appointments, this calendar template will be of huge help.
With our Simple Calendar template, you’ll be able to:
- Create and adjust a calendar for your meetings, tasks, and events,
- Keep an eye on all upcoming dates,
- Assign your team members to all items in your calendars, so they can stay in the know,
- Create different tabs for different versions of your calendar,
- Manage everything in a single place, in a neat, clutter-free way.
Benefits of Using Our Simple Calendar Template
- Stay fully organized and never miss an important deadline again,
- Cooperate with your team or colleagues more easily,
- Always have an overview of everything you’re supposed to do.
How to Use This Template
- Load the template into your board,
- Add items to specific dates, then add any attributes you might need, e.g. dates, status, assignees, description, etc.
- Decide how you want to view your calendar: on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis,
- Create multiple tabs for different events, projects, meetings, or by assignee,
- Color-code your items using labels,
- Drag and drop items easily from one date to another if the need arises,
- Use iCalendar to sync Infinity’s calendar with any other calendar software you might be using.
This Simple Calendar Template Works Best With:
What online calendar is the best?
There is a wide variety of digital calendars available online right now, all of which can work for you, depending on what you need. However, the most popular ones have to be Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Todoist, Any.do, Infinity, etc.
Why should I use a digital calendar?
Because it allows you to stay fully organized at all times and cooperate with your team, which regular calendars don’t really allow. Plus, a digital calendar offers a lot more options, including different labels, views, even reminders, and so on.
Can I use Infinity’s Simple Calendar template for free?
Although you can preview all of our templates, you can’t load them unless you have an Infinity account. However, we do currently offer lifetime deals, which allow you to purchase a plan by paying a one-time fee. The prices start at $149.